17/05/2021 – 19/05/2021
Masterclass « EPU en intelligence artificielle »
Ecole des Sciences du Cancer
Ce séminaire se tiendra en anglais.
Renseignements et inscription :
For the 2nd time, Gustave Roussy hosts this high level training on cutting edge AI applications for medical physicists, radiation oncologists, researchers, physicians, and students in medical physics/radiation oncology/radiology/nuclear medicine. And for the 1st time, courses and lectures and practical sessions will be 100% in English, so that people from abroad can apply. Please note that the training will be held face to face at Ecole des Sciences du Cancer. Of course, all precautions will be undertaken regarding the Covid situation.
Objectives of the training
– Introducing AI vocabulary and basic concepts
– Identifyting putative applications of AI in medical physics (medical imaging and radiotherapy)
– Understanding mathematical basis of main algorithms used in machine learning and deep learning
– Enforcing these tools during practical sessions on computers .
Medical physicists, radiation oncologists, engineers, researchers, physicists, and students in medical physics/radiation oncology/radiology/nuclear medicine.
Basics of PYTHON (note that half a day of updates about it is planned during the training).
3 days from Monday the 17th to Wednesday the 19th of May 2021.
Gustave Roussy, Ecole des Sciences du Cancer (room to be determined), 39 rue Camille Desmoulins, Villejuif.
– Eric Deutsch (Gustave Roussy, Villejuif) – Vincent Grégoire (CLCC Léon Bérard, Lyon)
– Nikos Paragios (Therapanacea, Paris / Centrale Supélec, Paris) – David Sarrut (CLCC Léon Bérard, Lyon)
– Pascal Fenoglietto (CRLC Val d’Aurelle, Montpellier) – Charlotte Robert (Gustave Roussy, Villejuif)
– SIRIC Montpellier Cancer – SIRIC Lyrican (Lyon)
– SIRIC SOCRATE 2.0 (Gustave Roussy) – Centrale Supélec
– THERAPANACEA – Institut du Cancer Montpellier
– Centre Léon Bérard